Staff must follow these rules, otherwise they could be demoted or fired.
- Staff must be online 1.5 hours two times a week or more unless you contacted the owner on discord and supplied a valid reason.
- Try to come online when requested. It's understandable if certain situations don't allow this, but you are staff for a reason and hold responsibility.
- Be welcoming to new players and ask if the players need help; however, do not be too persistent if they seem uninterested.
- Find a happy medium between being commutative and knowing boundaries to ensure the server is not quiet but also so you do not annoy players.
- Staff should not allow insults to get to them, they must get over it, pretend it did not happen, and never act on it.
- Staff can be fun, quirky, and their own person, but must show maturity when it is needed.
- No abusing commands and permissions. Staff commands are only used to help the server to succeed and should only be used to accomplish their responsibilities. The only commands and permissions staff can use freely are ones that player ranks can use.
- Listen to higher ranking staff. Owner's words should be final.
- Staff need approval from the owner or admin before starting projects that interfere with server builds or server interactions.
- Those who can change game mode must stay in survival unless they are currently working on a server project.
- The server rules must be followed and are just as important as staff rules.