How to get money
In game money is used for a lot of different things including buying ranks. This is a list to tell you multiple ways to get money.
- Get a job with /jobs join. This is only available on the Main server. Jobs allow you to get paid automatically for every small thing you do from mining to hunting mobs.
- Gather materials and sell them at the Server Shop. Main is a survival server so you can gather as many materials that you want and sell them at the shop.
- Create your own items and sell them at the Server Shop. You can rent out your own shop to sell your own items at the shop. Many players do this by crafting something that the Server Shop does not sell and selling it at a high price. Examples of this include enchanted armor, banners, or bee hives.
- Complete games at Games. The Games server has many different kinds of bending oriented games. The amount of money rewarded is related to the difficulty of the game. This is a great option to do if you want something to do and need money.
- Create a town and charge taxes for your citizens. This is only available on the Main server. If you make a town you can charge different kinds of taxes based on where certain citizens are trusted. Refer to how to create a town on the wiki
- PvP with players on the Arenas server and get kill streaks. Kill streaks will increase every time you kill someone and will reward you with money the higher you streak becomes, but be careful not to die, otherwise your streak will be lost. (This does not work with the bots).
- Sell points for money in /shop. Once you have gained points you can use them for a variety of ways. One of these ways is to trade them in for money. Points sell for a lot of money, so if you are focused on gaining money this could be useful. For information on how to get points refer to the wiki.
- Finish the parkour at Hub.